Walk ‘n’ Roll Challenge
Here's how it works:
- From May 1 to August 31, walk or bike to your destination – leave your car at home!
- Wainwright residents will be able to register their ‘trips’ here starting on May 1 to August 31. Results for each participating community will be announced each month.
- A trip must involve reaching a destination by walking, biking or any other non-motorized means – not just walking or biking for recreation or exercise.
- The distance of each trip is not important.
- The ‘to' and ‘from' portion of each trip is counted as 2 trips in total.
- Students and schools are encouraged to register all of their trips when they walk or bike to school each day or when classes walk to the pool or other field trips.
- The Town that records the most ‘trips' wins! The Challenge is a friendly competition between Wainwright, Ponoka & Stettler.
- Participants can win monthly draws for prize packs!
- Walk ‘n' Roll this summer! It's great for you and our planet!
For more information, contact: 780.842.3381 or email email@example.com