Rural Registered Nursing Degree Program
Alberta Health Services in collaboration with the University of Calgary is providing the opportunity to get a four-year undergraduate registered nursing degree in Wainwright!
- Pilot program launched in September 2021
- Open to Alberta residents that live within a 120km radius of the Town of Wainwright
- Program delivered online and in-person in the Wainwright area
- 4 year program, September admission only
Find information on the program at:https://nursing.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/routes/rural-community-route
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on admission requirements, tuition costs, financial aid, how to apply etc. for the September 2022 intake or contact Carley Herbert, Economic Development Officer, Town of Wainwright at (780) 842-3381 or email@example.com
Health Care Aide Program
The Health Care Aide Certificate program was offered in Wainwright for the third time in 2021. Please contact Carley Herbert, Economic Development Officer, Town of Wainwright at (780) 842-3381 or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in a future intake.
- located in nearby Vermilion and Lloydminster and offers full-time studies as well as online delivery
- (800) 661.6490