2 Active COVID-19 Cases within MD of Wainwright
October 28, 2020
There are two (2) active cases of COVID-19 within the MD of Wainwright.
These cases may result in some businesses being closed due to potential exposure. We applaud all businesses and individuals for taking all necessary precautions to protect our community.
Please continue to ensure that you are following AHS guidelines including but not limited to:
- Keeping at least 2 metres (about the length of a hockey stick) distance from people outside your household or cohort family
- Limiting the number of times you leave your home for errands
- Avoiding overcrowding in enclosed spaces
- Following Alberta's mandatory restrictions on gatherings
- Washing or sanitizing your hands after touching common surfaces
- Wearing a mask in public when distancing is not possible
We encourage all people to go to https://www.alberta.ca/isolation.aspx if you have questions about what to do if you feel unwell. We need to all do our part and be vigilant to ensure the spread does not go further.