New Provincewide Restrictions Announced
The Town of Wainwright is strongly recommending that business with our office be conducted by email, phone, online or by appointment. Below is information on how bills can be paid online.
Paying Bills (Utilities, Taxes, Permits, Licensing etc.):
- Online Banking
- MasterCard & Visa via OptionPay/Online Payments at ca/online-payments/
- Send a cheque through the mail
- Set up AutoPay for Utilities or Taxes
- Use the Town Drop Slot for cheques
- Telepay through banks
*For assistance with the above please contact the Town at (780) 842-3381
Please visit the below to find the most up-to-date information regarding Town of Wainwright facilities/activities:
- Town Office via phone at 780-842-3381 (8:30am – 4:30pm)
Masks are mandatory in all Town facilities. Please continue to visit alberta.ca/COVID19 for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 coronavirus.