The next regular Municipal General Election will take place on October 18, 2021.
- Form 4 – Nomination Paper and Candidate's Acceptance
- Form 5 – Candidate Financial Information
- Form 11 – Enumerator, Candidate of Official Agent
- Form 26 – Campaign Disclosure Statement and Financial Statement
- Running for Municipal Office in Alberta; A Guide for Candidates
Fillable forms can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/municipal-election-forms.aspx
Please note that on December 14, 2020, the Honourable Tracy Allard, Minister of Municipal Affairs signed Ministerial Order No. MSD:103/20 to amend specific requirements under Section 30(1) of the LAEA to allow deposits to be provided to the returning officer by in-person payments using a debit card or a credit card, in addition to the current cash, certified cheque, or money order options. This modification is only in effect for the 2021 general election year.
CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR 2021 MUNICIPAL ELECTION
As of April 20, 2021