The next regular Municipal General Election will take place on October 18, 2021.
- Form 4 – Nomination Paper and Candidate's Acceptance
- Form 5 – Candidate Financial Information
- Form 11 – Enumerator, Candidate of Official Agent
- Form 26 – Campaign Disclosure Statement and Financial Statement – Coming Soon
- Running for Municipal Office in Alberta; A Guide for Candidates
For more information please visit www.alberta.ca/municipal-elections-overview.aspx
Fillable forms can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/municipal-election-forms.aspx
Please note that on December 14, 2020, the Honourable Tracy Allard, Minister of Municipal Affairs signed Ministerial Order No. MSD:103/20 to amend specific requirements under Section 30(1) of the LAEA to allow deposits to be provided to the returning officer by in-person payments using a debit card or a credit card, in addition to the current cash, certified cheque, or money order options. This modification is only in effect for the 2021 general election year.